Skip to page body Home City Hall Residents Business Visitors Services Weho TV

Paper Billing

A paper bill delivered by US mail is the standard form for billing.


Customers will receive paper bills unless electronic bills are requested.  Customers may request ebills by contacting our office or logging into online-billpay.  

Your preferred billing method can be changed at any time.  However, if a bill is already being prepared when you request a change in billing type, you may receive one more bill in the prior format.

Tenant Billing

Accounts for rental properties remain in the name of the owner at all times.  A duplicate bill in the name of the tenant will be issued to the tenant upon request.  Owners of rental property retain final responsibility for the water service account at their properties irrespective of any terms or conditions for water service payment that they may include in their rental agreement with the tenant.

Last updated: 3/26/2018 3:52:48 PM