• New Meter Application Form
  • Hydrant Use Permit Form
    Please Note: Applications for Hydrant use MUST include either the Construction Contractor Board number of the applicant OR the license plate number of the specific vehicle used to haul water accessed under this permit. If this information is not included, hydrant use will not be authorized. This is a new requirement under HB4061 passed by the legislature in 2022.

Please submit completed forms to
For questions call 503-761-0220.