The Technical Services Department reviews and approves private developer and public agency improvement plans. The plan review process for water system extensions within Sunrise proceeds as follows:
- County or City notifies Sunrise staff of development application.
- Sunrise Staff provides direction on water system components during the pre-application meeting.
- Two sets of engineered plans and drawings are submitted to engineering staff for review.
- Sunrise staff consults with the Fire District on number and spacing of hydrants.
- Staff provides comments to the consulting engineer for the project.
- Approval, conditions for construction, project cost, and fees details are provided to the consulting engineer
Submit Plans to:
10602 SE 129th Ave.
Happy Valley, OR 97086